recruiting tweets only - *no discussion* (media/players/coaches only)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dillon Bates ‏@dillonbates 56s
Best fans in the world!!! I've been wanting to say those words all my life!! I love #Volnation thank you! All of you!

Reactions: 72 people
Vic Wharton III ‏@vwharton3 2m
There seriously isn't a better fan base then VOLNATION and if you are a recruit or a commit to another school you know this.. Don't lie!

Reactions: 32 people
Vic Wharton III ‏@vwharton3 2m
And we are the #1 recruiting class in the country! Just waiting on @GmoneyIndy_Uno @dbarnett25 and @MikeSawyers_75 no reason to wait!!

Gaulden, Barnett, Sawyers

Reactions: 31 people
Coach Kempt @Cody_Kempt
All I See Is Fireworks and they came early to Knoxville! #VFL #GBO #VOLNATION

BOTONEvCIAA-l66.jpg

Reactions: 36 people
Ray Raulerson ‏@RayRaulerson_74 1m
Up thinking about schools after seeing these guys commit shoot its hard to believe thats me in a few wks #blessed

Reactions: 25 people
@bmoore3vfl: @MrHurd18 @ToddKellyJr6 @dillonbates i told u once i got all 3 of you, i was turning it over to you. Now go finish it off and get the rest

Job well done

Reactions: 70 people
Todd Kelly (T.K.) (@ToddKellyJr6)
There is a movement going on, you can either be with us or without us. Together we stand, united we fall.

Reactions: 24 people
@vwharton3: The thing is it gets better everyday and I've been a Vol for awhile! “@dillonbates: Woke up today a Tennessee Vol! Oh how good it feels!”

Reactions: 20 people
Nigel Bethel ‏@_NigelBethel 7m
Big decision Monday, never knew selecting a college was so hard #Canes #Wildcats #Vols #RedRaiders #Noles #WV

Reactions: 5 people
Christopher. ™ @Grinding_D42
Just got off the phone with my boy @dillonbates . OC's I feel so so so bad for ya. #Vols

(Chris Weatherd)

Reactions: 28 people
Dillon Bates‏@dillonbates6m
Thank you for all the birthday wishes. Became a legal adult and a Tennessee Volunteer in just a few days!!

Reactions: 32 people
Vic Wharton III ‏@vwharton3 28m
@dillonbates you coming to Knoxville the 21st?

Dillon Bates ‏@dillonbates 22m
@vwharton3 yeah I'll be up there!

Vic Wharton III ‏@vwharton3 22m
@dillonbates yaaaay! :) I haven't seen my buddy in a lil minute haha #VFL 😉

Dillon Bates ‏@dillonbates 2m
@vwharton3 haha I know man! I need to see the new family! And new home! #Knoxville #VolFamily

Reactions: 22 people
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back