Recruiting Surprises?

PMC2726

Believe
Can someone give me a quick overview of the guys that have verbally committed to us that **may** flip today. Likewise, can anyone tell me who we might steal today? Thanks! I hate surprises.....GBO.

With Hendrix in, Cory Thomas is the only one I know of who may go elsewhere.

As far as flips to us, Adored would be the world shocker, but no dice.

Cory Thomas said somewhere that Clemson was his leader even though he is a verbal to us....

And Thigpen tweeted or posted somewhere that we may have a couple surprise signings today that no one expects, who they could be is anyone's guess.

Can't wait to see how this plays out...

I am just praying we end up in the top 5... If we end up in the 2 or 3 position and I might have a heart attack before its over

It's possible that OSU or UF jumps us today. Depends on if Adoree picks Florida or not. We don't have a lot of wiggle room to move up unless it's a 5*.

It's possible that OSU or UF jumps us today. Depends on if Adoree picks Florida or not. We don't have a lot of wiggle room to move up unless it's a 5*.

At the end of the day, does it really matter? It's all specutlatioin at this point anyway. What matters is this is a great class that we all hope translates to the field.

Reactions: 10 people
At the end of the day, does it really matter? It's all specutlatioin at this point anyway. What matters is this is a great class that we all hope translates to the field.

Exactly! This is a great class regardless of there final ranking

Reactions: 3 people
Great to see Byrant signed. He is a good kid from a good family. Goes to Jackson High School here in Jackson Alabama. He's going to be a sleeper if you can say that a 4* is a sleeper. Got a late start on academics but working really hard. Hope he has a great career at UT. Gonna be really nice to see and Aggie playing for the Vols! GBO

Were done got everybody we could sign in this class. Every position is better that is all you can ask for in any recruiting class.

Whats the deal with Brown, knew he had grade issues, is going Juco or prep, does anyone know, he had a heck of a offer list.

Could'nt care less if any of them do. Recruiting 'rankings' are useless because they aren't definitive. We'll be in the mix, but who cares what exact spot we are? UT took care of needs and had as good a class as any of the top 10. They recruited every position on the field. They aren't top heavy anywhere giving us a false rating because we cornered the market in one position like we have in years past. I really hope people can see this. Its what a recruiting class should look like.

Top 10 class..probably end up 5th..not bad when you take a look at the rest of the top 10..

VN Store

Back