Recruiting in GA (split from recruit threads)

UGA Insider, Bray's Backtatt, Erk's Headbutt or GT09...you guys heard anything about this?? Sounds like a normal resignation to me and a reporter looking for a scoop.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

UGA Insider, Bray's Backtatt, Erk's Headbutt or GT09...you guys heard anything about this?? Sounds like a normal resignation to me and a reporter looking for a scoop.

From what I have heard so far, that is all it is. No violations to speak of FWIH, but he screwed something up somewhere.

This is our assistant coordinator, btw.

yeah, like erk said, no real issues coming that he's trying to dodge. I don't really know what a 'assistant recruiting coordinator' does really. i'd imagine he scheduled & arranged rooms for OV's, & parents and what not.

isn't he the guy that allowed the recruits to meet Herchel and invited David Pollack to the Ray Drew "decision"?...also something about him not following up with a couple of recruits that visited UGA when the coahces weren't on campus...guess Jesse Dunker was one of the kids.

VN Store

Back