Recruiting Forum: UNofficial Alabama Pre-Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bad bad throw. Would have loved to see us really step up tonight, we did so in parts of the game. Bray never really got in a rythem.

Thing is, as I watch this game, there is no reason we dont have the talent to hang with teams even like Alabama. We are lacking still in the secondary, but overall the talent is there, we seemingly cant put it all together.

Frustrating to say the least.

Thing is, as I watch this game, there is no reason we dont have the talent to hang with teams even like Alabama. We are lacking still in the secondary, but overall the talent is there, we seemingly cant put it all together.

Coaching.

Certainly part of it, but the coaches are not making the throws for our players either. They are responsible for preparing them though.

Again, just frustrating.

It's is a huge part of it. When you throw it on 3rd and 1 in their territory, that's on the coaches.

I know exactly how you feel. We haven't played terrible in any game so far but just make far too many dumb mistakes to win.

I know exactly how you feel. We haven't played terrible in any game so far but just make far too many dumb mistakes to win.

Thats it, and the coaches are to blame as are the players. I dont think they are not trying or dont want to win, but something is just not working at this point.

We are also playing very good teams, but at some point you have to beat a good team to.

IMO Our Defense out played our O tonight. So tired of losing.

Our D is exhausted, they have played very hard. They havent blown as many assignments.

But damnit, I am tired of finding silver linings or saying this or that unit played good. I want that feeling like when we beat LSU for 25 seconds till they reversed it. I want a benchmark win.

Frustration, but I will watch and support the kids to the end.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back