'21 Recruiting Forum: Official Kentucky Pregame/Game Thread

Ball security being a big deal in both situations, which is why they go with shotgun.

Not much more to say man, you’re wrong. Move on

Lol we literally only run shotgun hence why in our situation being in shotgun makes sense. The other team doesn’t just run the shotgun and was on the goal line so no it wasn’t for ball security stop being dumb.

Every team does against us! Started under Jim Donnan when UGA a-holes would stomp on the T.

Jim Donnan was a very special kind of a-hole. He was the embodiment of all the hate the average dog fan felt for Fulmer and the Vols. He tried to hire every coach Fulmer had away from him.

Also, his head was so fat he had to have a special hat made for it.

Also, can we get someone to talk to Jeremy Banks about tying up with offensive lineman when they come out to block, like, come on man…. Just either get under them or whatever but don’t tie up with them…. They outweigh you by over 150 pounds. He does it any time an offensive lineman makes it to his level pisses me off

Unfortunately I’m afraid our thin defense spending 99 plays on the field, on the road, in a late game, sabotages any chance we have at an upset. I think UGAs oline and run game will wear us out line Kensucky did.
Georgia chokes at least one game every year, this week will be the week.

VN Store

Back