Recruiting Forum: Official Indiana State Pre-Game/Game Thread

lol the cognitive dissonance here is mind boggling. You're not the only one who played football or has been watching for years.

I've stated my opinion, my reasoning, and been consistent. I'll leave you to...whatever it is that you do lol

Haven't attacked your opinion. I've constantly defended mine. You have done nothing but attack my option with your 13 yo lol. Let me give you a tip, it really makes you look like a prick. You keep being you though.

Haven't attacked your opinion. I've constantly defended mine. You have done nothing but attack my option with your 13 yo lol. Let me give you a tip, it really makes you look like a prick. You keep being you though.

lol nah bruh I had lots of facts thrown in there too you just didn't wanna talk about them

Sorry that three little letters make you feel so attacked lol you shoulda just listed it as a trigger

Lol what facts? That LSU shifts? Serious question, how old are You?

Multiple examples of a future opposing OC doing something similar on offense (opposing a claim that none of our future opponents do anything similar and thus reps wouldn't be beneficial for some younger guys).

Back end of my 20s lol you?

Multiple examples of a future opposing OC doing something similar on offense (opposing a claim that none of our future opponents do anything similar and thus reps wouldn't be beneficial for some younger guys).

Back end of my 20s lol you?

Lol. Multiple examples of LSU shifts.

Lol, I figured. Let's put it this way, I've been playing and watching football longer than you've been alive by about 30 years.

Lol. Multiple examples of LSU shifts.

Lol, I figured. Let's put it this way, I've been playing and watching football longer than you've been alive by about 30 years.

NOW I understand why you felt so condescended by "lol"

Definitely makes sense now. The generational gap might as well be a language barrier 😂

Was hoping to see improvements from QD yesterday but didn't see it. Not looking off defenders, throwing high or behind WR's, most completions were dink and dunk throws. Our WR's are good... real good and if they could be hit in stride we would've seen a lot of big plays from them the last two games, but that isn't happening. Had a good throw on the TD but there are a lot more bad throws than good.

JG shows his potential but still not sure if he's ready for big time football quite yet.

Jumper looked SLOW against Indian St. no reason for him to be playing. Kongbo looked bad also, Phillips needs to be starting. It was good to see Tuttle back, was getting a good consistent push when he was in. He'll play a big role in the Florida game (If it gets played next week).

Reactions: 1 person
What I don't get with QD is that we've seen him throw some dimes before. He had two nicer passes as a freshman against WCU to Preston Williams than he's thrown in two games so far. He got Tyler Byrd in stride on a nice throw against TTU last year.

He just seems tight in the two games so far. Feels like he's playing not to lose his job more than anything.

JG kinda seems like the opposite. Felt like he was pressing because he wanted to show what he can do at get a crack at the starting spot.

Neither has been a great look for us, IMO. I just wanna see one of them step up in the swamp, kick some gator tail, and put the thing to rest with an exclamation point. Idc who it is. I think both are capable, in their own way (but have work to do).

Reactions: 1 person
What I don't get with QD is that we've seen him throw some dimes before. He had two nicer passes as a freshman against WCU to Preston Williams than he's thrown in two games so far. He got Tyler Byrd in stride on a nice throw against TTU last year.

He just seems tight in the two games so far. Feels like he's playing not to lose his job more than anything.

JG kinda seems like the opposite. Felt like he was pressing because he wanted to show what he can do at get a crack at the starting spot.

Neither has been a great look for us, IMO. I just wanna see one of them step up in the swamp, kick some gator tail, and put the thing to rest with an exclamation point. Idc who it is. I think both are capable, in their own way (but have work to do).

Once either one of them get the words they're dying to hear-"You're the starter. You don't have to look over your shoulder." They'll be better.

Once either one of them get the words they're dying to hear-"You're the starter. You don't have to look over your shoulder." They'll be better.

Agreed. I admit there's no way to know for sure and this is speculation, but I'm not sure QD has been told this.

[twitter]https://twitter.com/haynesworthiii/status/906632852573507585[/twitter]

I'm no expert but my guess is that if we are lining up off the ball to avoid injury then 46 seconds left in the half against Indiana state is a pretty good time to avoid injury.

2nd and 1 has zero to do with anything right there. They are on their own 34 with 46 seconds left and no timeouts. We are trying to get to half time. Preferably without injury.

30 seconds before the half. 70 yards away. They have no timeouts. We are up big.

If we lost a d lineman to injury right there. Everyone on this forum would be wondering why we weren't lined up off the LOS since we did it vs Georgia tech.

Those were meaningless snaps before half. Most meaningless snaps of the entire game.

Bump.

I am skimming thru the game video freak posted. Feel pretty confident what I posted about playing off the ball to be the case.

The announcers pointed it out the one time it happened and Big Al donned his redneck Vol fan keyboard coward football forum poster costume and pounced all over it.

Reactions: 2 people
Bump.

I am skimming thru the game video freak posted. Feel pretty confident what I posted about playing off the ball to be the case.

The announcers pointed it out the one time it happened and Big Al donned his redneck Vol fan keyboard coward football forum poster costume and pounced all over it.

Ya know, he has carte blanche into the building. I wonder if he's addressed this with the coaches?

VN Store

Back