‘23 Recruiting Forum: Official Georgia Pregame/Game Thread

nicksjuzunk

Coming home soon.
1700126928902.png

1700126892794.png

Only the old timers around here will get this 13 year classic reference, but we must edumacate the childrens.

These is some of the reasons we gone whip Georgias ass this year

1. They sorry ass hell.

2. Mark Rich is a damn idiot and he has compiled a staff of damn fools. Ole Dooley wouldnt consider a single one of em for even a water boy position. Them damn jokers couldnt even cut the grass at Tennessee.

3.They team is soft and many of them is prolly sissies.

4.They quarterback is a freshman and he is short as hell.

5.They running back Caleb King aint gone stay healthy.

6. They defense is new and that Grantham fella aint never been no count as a coordinator no where.

7. They secondary is sorry as hell and they couldnt intercept a pass if you tossed it right to them underhanded. Them damn dogs will be last in the country in turnovers again.

8. Our team is more talented as ussual.

9. Them boys is afraid of the mighty T and all it stands for.

10. They mascot and they cheerleaders is ugly.

11. They fans is stupid and Athens is a ****hole.

12. Tennessee is a better state.

13. Coach Dooley is a damn smart genius and is gone out trick coach Mark Rich with his mind.

14. Our boys is better players and is tougher.

15. We took all they best recruits last year, Rodgers, Neal, James and them sissies feelings is hurt about it.

16. Chuck Smith is clearly gone be the best assistant on the field that day.

17. Our dog is more better and Rocky Top bad ass and will be played all damn day long.

18. Most importantly we always WHIP THEY ASS!!!

My prediction is 39-5 VOLS.

If I left anything out yall please add it and as always how bout them VOLS!!!

Prediction: It didn't work out great in 2010 and it won't work out great this year. Without injuries and coming off of an absolute failure at Mizzou, I like this game's setup. However, we are thin at WR, beaten up elsewhere and we just played awful. This is a game where you have to give your best shot and get some bounces. Tennessee has a punchers chance, but they aren't the logical choice to win this game. It's 4:34 in the morning, and I'm about to drive down to Knoxville (anyone got tickets?)

TN 20
GA 37

Safe travels, Nick. There are tickets available, if you are wanting to go.

As for the game, I have no idea what happens and which team shows up for us. The alumnus and fan part of me want to think we come in with our hair on fire, and to prove last week was a complete fluke. We compete the entire game with a chance in the 4th quarter (all this depends on how biased the whistle is against us).

The logical side of me sees the whistle continuing to go against us, the team wearing down in the 2nd half, and Georgia ending up winning by 14+. This is the 1st game in the Heupel era that I am going into it with that apathetic feeling I used to have with our last 3 bone-headed coaches. I’ve always felt we had a chance against anyone under Heupel because of our offense. I don’t feel that this game. I HATE THIS FEELING.

If we lose only by 3, I’m voting Milton as the best QB in the Vols history.

If we win, wow.

Safe travels, Nick. There are tickets available, if you are wanting to go.

As for the game, I have no idea what happens and which team shows up for us. The alumnus and fan part of me want to think we come in with our hair on fire, and to prove last week was a complete fluke. We compete the entire game with a chance in the 4th quarter (all this depends on how biased the whistle is against us).

The logical side of me sees the whistle continuing to go against us, the team wearing down in the 2nd half, and Georgia ending up winning by 14+. This is the 1st game in the Heupel era that I am going into it with that apathetic feeling I used to have with our last 3 bone-headed coaches. I’ve always felt we had a chance against anyone under Heupel because of our offense. I don’t feel that this game. I HATE THIS FEELING.
I'm starting to get some of those type vibes on Heupel as well. Pains me to say it, but the first year of a coaching staff is a bit of a honeymoon. It's new, exciting and full of promise. Second year I think Heupel caught lightning in a bottle with Hooker, Hyatt and Tillman. I often wonder how things would have played out had Milton not gotten injured. Would we be staring at another JG type situation? This staff had eyes on both and still picked Milton to start, and Heupel is supposed to be a QB whisperer or his system often makes him look like one. Now in year 3 teams have a solid read on this offense and our roster doesn't have anyone close to replacing the aforementioned players. Those guys were gamers. We don't have any of those alpha types to to turn to now.

In 36 games at UCF, Heupel was 28-8 with the third year being his worst.
In 36 games at UT, Heupel is 25-11 with this being his third year and likely at least 2 games better than his third year at UCF.

And this video gave me a healthy dose of deja vu not to mention some serious anxiety.

The game will probably be something like 20-17 midpoint of the second quarter, then UGA will run away with it…

UT- 20
Furries-48

Idc what people say, we should absolutely rush the field if we win, this would be the first win over the #1 team since 1985 and it would end UGA’s 20 something win streak

Idc what people say, we should absolutely rush the field if we win, this would be the first win over the #1 team since 1985 and it would end UGA’s 20 something win streak
Won't be any rushing the field for this old fan, but there's a 21 year single malt that will be cracked open if we in Saturday.

Just come out and play hard. This is the first game this year that I really don't think we can win. They are playing their best right now and we are pretty banged up on both sides of the ball. Just make it respectable and maybe make them sweat a little. In the end, the refs and Birmingham won't let us walk away with a W so we just have to play hard for 60 minutes and make it a raucous recruiting environment. Go Vols!

UT Taze 2.gif

VN Store

Back