'19 Recruiting Forum: Official Florida Pregame/Game Thread

Nah. Hire the right guy and and it gets better pretty quickly.
I agree but I'm not confident that will happen. As a matter of fact I'm pretty confident it won't. I'm not even sure who will be making the next hire.
Why would a proven winner come here? Urban Meyer is the only proven winner we could get in a room with and he'll have better options.
I thought it was a mistake not to hire les miles the last time. I don't know if he'd have been as successful as Barnes but I thought we needed that experience that we got from coach Barnes.

I agree but I'm not confident that will happen. As a matter of fact I'm pretty confident it won't. I'm not even sure who will be making the next hire.

I thought it was a mistake not to hire les miles the last time. I don't know if he'd have been as successful as Barnes but I thought we needed that experience that we got from coach Barnes.

I wanted Miles bad

Reactions: InVOLuntary

Miles would’ve been a great motivator for our players and brought a seasoned staff with him. Wouldn’t have loved it but would’ve quickly got on board with it.

Why not the others? All have great track records of winning games lol.
Cut- is old and wouldn't be here long. He is happy at Duke
Leach- im not as on board with him as others, I really dont think he would have success in the SEC.
Babers- another Butch imo.
Stoops- He has had 1 good year. He hasn't had sustained success

VN Store

Back