Recruiting Forum: Official Bowling Green Pre-Game/Game Thread

Can't say enough good things about BG'a QB. We haven't been on our game but he has been dropping them in buckets all day.

Yeah it's not like he has had all day to pass to WRs that don't have anyone around them, he has just been dropping damned dimes all over the field.

Just get to the end of this freaking game. Next week is the meat game. I'll bet the D looks very different also. We will see.

Is it true that Butch and Martinez knew he'd be suspended for months, but they didn't tell the DB's/team until this morning? If true, that would mess with me mentally as a player. As we've seen tonight the DB's have sucked. And very bad move by Butch.

Another good thing is we don't have many teams coming up on our schedule that can expose our secondary like BG has. BG is like a 3 pt shooting BB team, they can heave enough to scare you, but don't have the bodies down low in crunch time.

Out of the country, you can't view anything in the ESPN apps. 8 months of waiting, and now this :(

Is it true that Butch and Martinez knew he'd be suspended for months, but they didn't tell the DB's/team until this morning? If true, that would mess with me mentally as a player. As we've seen tonight the DB's have sucked. And very bad move by Butch.

I would assume Butch knows his players better than you do. But that's JMO

Out of the country, you can't view anything in the ESPN apps. 8 months of waiting, and now this :(

Try using a VPN. If you don't have one, there are some free ones out there (though, I only use paid ones, so I can't recommend any of the free ones).

VN Store

Back