'18 Recruiting Forum: Official Alabama Pre-Game/Game Thread

Will Pruitt be aggressive and play like an underdog trying to win or come out like CBJ did the past two years and treat it like a scrimmage

I just wanna see a close game going into Half. Every game bama has played they’ve won by halftime. Mizzou (30-10) and A&M (31-13) are the two closest games they’ve had at half. It’s insane

Will Pruitt be aggressive and play like an underdog trying to win or come out like CBJ did the past two years and treat it like a scrimmage

He's going to play the entire game like his life depended on it. You better believe he wants to win this game. Bad. I think the players are starting to take on his personality also. I have a suspicion this game will be closer than anybody is expecting.

Didn't someone ask if LWS said anything about the game? Well, here you go (from VQ)...

Really encouraged about the performance in the last two games. More about effort and intensity than execution because there are still a lot of execution mistakes, to be expected with a new staff, new systems and players that lack the necessary development to compete.

We really need to keep in mind that along with the above this coaching staff is in training also. They are learning as they go along. I would suspect that Pruitt will learn a lot this first year and likely make organizational changes to processes and perhaps even some personnel.

On his overall organization, I've not been exposed to anything so can't comment on much. I haven't been to Knoxville since 2015. I've not been around the program since before that even. Really have not paid a lot of attention to things over there since the Schiano fiasco. I shutdown when that all happened prior to Fulmer being named and frankly, I am enjoying not being as close to things. Have a lot of other activities keeping me busy.

Reactions: nesbuddha66
I've watched Bama enough to know we can score on them, not likely enough to win. Our freshmen CB's are going to be tested and we need better S play. Tua will be going deep so they can't be sucked in watching the backfield. OLB's better set hard edges. I see it 38-17. Hope they come out of it without injuries, executing better, and fighting through adversity.

What in the world makes you think Pruitt would ever not want to win? Lol dumb question.
because he was sent here to undermine the TN program. last week was a smokescreen to get TN fans to buy in. now the real work begins..............
giphy.gif

I don't like picking against the good guys, but they aren't there yet.

36-10 Gumps

VN Store

Back