Recruiting forum off topic thread (merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Since we're already talking about age gaps, my girlfriend is 17 and is a junior in high school. I'm 18 almost 19 and out of school. I'm guessing some of you probably think that's creepy too huh? :)

Less creepy, more pathetic.

If we are being honest...

Why is it pathetic? Not to drag this conversation out about the picture, but when he was 17, she was 15. When he is 30, she will be 28. What's the difference? My wife is 5 1/2 years younger than me...I was 27, and she was 21 when we married. Next month we will be married for 11 years. Pathetic is a 45-year-old man hitting on an 18 to 20-year-old young lady. Not someone that is two years apart.

Reactions: 4 people
Since we're already talking about age gaps, my girlfriend is 17 and is a junior in high school. I'm 18 almost 19 and out of school. I'm guessing some of you probably think that's creepy too huh? :)

That much diff in age doesn't matter. The important question is: Is she a UT fan?

Reactions: 2 people
Why is it pathetic? Not to drag this conversation out about the picture, but when he was 17, she was 15. When he is 30, she will be 28. What's the difference? My wife is 5 1/2 years younger than me...I was 27, and she was 21 when we married. Next month we will be married for 11 years. Pathetic is a 45-year-old man hitting on an 18 to 20-year-old young lady. Not someone that is two years apart.

A person who is a year removed from HS should be a completely different person than a junior in HS. One still has a Bieber poster on the wall of her unicorn decorated bedroom and the other should be an adult with real-world (or college) experiences.

2 years isn't a big deal post-college age, but a HS graduate dating a junior in HS is pathetic.

Sorry if I offended anyone.

A person who is a year removed from HS should be a completely different person than a junior in HS. One still has a Bieber poster on the wall of her unicorn decorated bedroom and the other should be an adult with real-world (or college) experiences.

2 years isn't a big deal post-college age, but a HS graduate dating a junior in HS is pathetic.

He is a senior and she is a Junior. This happens every single day.

You did not offend me. I still disagree. Especially when the guy is two years older than the girl, because it seems that young ladies are a little more mature for their age than young men of the same age. So, most likely a 19-year-old young man and a 17-year-old young woman are on the same maturity level.

Reactions: 3 people

Depends on the person.

He said he is almost 19 and out of school.

I was 19 and my wife was 17 and a senior in HS when we started dating. Married 3 years later. That was 27 years ago. I don't think it is that big a deal. If he was 22 and she was 15, well that would be different.

Reactions: 1 person
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back