Recruiting Forum Football Talk XXXVI

Status
Not open for further replies.
I said I was going to enjoy the win last night and pick it apart 2day, but I changed my mind and I am going to enjoy it, at least one more day

Stingtalk:

Week 2 Polls

Tennessee up to #21. We earned some healthy respect from taking them to the wire, getting 1 vote.

No offense to you "murray" but,respect does not gain us anything, Tech needs to win to get respect!

Coaches poll is a joke, and doesn't even deserve discussion. Those guys see scores, and that's it. The AP poll is more in-line with what I saw this weekend. Tenn stayed put at #25, but will fall out when they lose to UF in two weeks. Surprised we didn't get a single vote though.

Did UF go buy an offense?

What is the ideal lb lineup moving forward? Bituli, Smith, then who? McDowell or Jumper?

I'm hoping and thinking the defense will be better against normal offenses that 99% of the teams run. They were fast and fly around untill they got wore out bc the offense wasn't doing anything to help them.out. they stopped tech for much of the first quarter. Should shut the sycamores out and have a good chance to shut out Florida also Imo.

When is Sapp going to be ready?

Good question. When did he tear the knee? Maybe he still doesn't fully trust his mobility. But add him in the mix that lb lineup doesn't look terrible got some good depth.

For Bruin from Stingtalk:

I hope if some team kicks our butt for 4 quarters this season, we will get a miracle win as a payback for last night. It would make me feel better about this loss.

Offense needs to come out aggressive every game. Really moved the ball when we were throwing it deep in between runs, had them on their heels. Callaway and Kelly are studs.

Offense needs to come out aggressive every game. Really moved the ball when we were throwing it deep in between runs, had them on their heels. Callaway and Kelly are studs.

Any word on JJ? Throw him in with those two watch out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back