Recruiting Forum Football Talk XIX

Status
Not open for further replies.
You're right man. Sam is a peacemaker and consistently brings tasteful laughs to the board.

He totally might be Leb in disguise though.
Really wouldn't be wise to put it past him.

I would have to be very calculating to pull that off.

We have family in Carthage and drive Carthage Highway on a regular basis...I'd seriously consider Smith County too.

Beautiful out there.

We have it in mind. But one of our non-negotiables is we want to stay at the same church. So we wouldn't be able to go very far into the county.

I was out at the track last week and ran a 4.7

Only problem was that it was 20 yards

Hahahahahhaha

Sad old Catbone's down in the dumps again.

We're gonna go 12-0 for sure

It's 4 am

Dang

Should have gone to bed a long time ago

But it's Fridays night

And intoxication reigns in my brains

And I love the Vols

And I love this website. It's a cool community of folks just like me who love being locked in and in tune with all the behind the scenes aspects of the program. It's a fascinating drama with villains and heros all fighting for the most complete excellence possible. The most excellent wins it all. Every day is a new snap.

I don't know anymore

I've had bargains of drinks

But go vols

Ha, my man. GBO buddy.

Hahahahahhaha

It's 4 am

Dang

But it's Fridays night

And I love the Vols

And I love this website. It's a cool community of folks just like me who love being locked in and in tune with all the behind the scenes aspects of the program. It's a fascinating drama with villains and heros all fighting for the most complete excellence possible. The most excellent wins it all. Every day is a new snap.

I don't know anymore

But go vols

Your spelling is exceptional drunk.

Reactions: 2 people
Just looking at the FL game. One returning OL. New QB. New Coach.

If we lose that one, we may never beat them.

Maggitt and Barnett should have a monster game.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 person
Just looking at the FL game. One returning OL. New QB. New Coach.

If we lose that one, we may never beat them.

Maggitt and Barnett should have a monster game.

The one returning OL may not be close to 100%, their best LB won't be 100% and may not play, and Ivey, a freshman, will be matched up against either Barnett or Maggitt and facing the first legitimate pass rusher of his career.

I think Butch plays with house money in this game and trusts the defense to stop their offense cold should we fail to convert on 4th down. No way he settles for FGs this time.

Hahahahahhaha

It's 4 am

Dang

But it's Fridays night

And I love the Vols

I don't know anymore

But go vols

This is my favorite drunk post ever. Kudos good sir. Drink and post more my inebriated Vol brother.

The one returning OL may not be close to 100%, their best LB won't be 100% and may not play, and Ivey, a freshman, will be matched up against either Barnett or Maggitt and facing the first legitimate pass rusher of his career.

I think Butch plays with house money in this game and trusts the defense to stop their offense cold should we fail to convert on 4th down. No way he settles for FGs this time.

Agreed!

I won't predict any wins in the swamp but we damn sure have no excuses not to.

Just hope it's enough to get the W. I'm already nervous about that game. I legitimately hate the UF game and the entire week leading up to it.

Florida plays @ Kentucky the week before. I'm going to go ahead and call it. UK wins. FL will be caught looking ahead to us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back