Recruiting Forum Football Talk VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
The previous GM for the Titans had one of the worst runs ever as a GM quite possibly- not to mention AJ Brown and other poor decisions.
He definitely set the Titans back a couple of years 🤬
View attachment 548617
It was very strange since he pretty much built a super bowl contending team at first then totally dismantled it in about a year.

Yeah something I didn't really realize until I traveled around a little bit.

Only places that come close are
East TN and Chattanooga
New Hampshire
Some parts of Rhode Island

The only place prettier that I've been to is Sweden.
All the Scandinavian countries seem to be gorgeous. Iceland, Sweden, Denmark, etc. Not just natural, but also their architecture. Always wanted to travel there.

How does he make Nashville bad? Are you running into him at the Starbucks? Cutting you off on the morning commute? 🤣
Tbf he and Jack White probably balance each other out. But then there's Ke$ha to drag the weighted average back down again 😅

Does Tay Tay still reside there? Maybe she can restore the balance between the dark side and the light.

Full disclosure - didn't even know Kid Rock brought his trash Michigan rear end down south. I vote send em back to Detroit with his so-called "music" and take Kesha with em

Could be just rumor, but as of the latest transfer news, I heard the Vols beat Bama in back to back seasons.

Milton goes for 4 hundred yards. Buchner goes for 3....interceptions.

Bammers cry a new river that flows through their trailer parks and ironically floods them.

Saban retires while decrying the state of something or another and suggesting new rules.

New SEC commissioner/UT HC Josh Heupel shuts the door and kicks Saban to the ground. Bammers fall at the feet of Heupel. He laughs and sprays them with the power of a thousand crashing waves.

And thus began the 1,000 year Vol Reign.

Could be just rumor, but as of the latest transfer news, I heard the Vols beat Bama in back to back seasons.

Milton goes for 4 hundred yards. Buchner goes for 3....interceptions.

Bammers cry a new river that flows through their trailer parks and ironically floods them.

Saban retires while decrying the state of something or another and suggesting new rules.

New SEC commissioner/UT HC Josh Heupel shuts the door and kicks Saban to the ground. Bammers fall at the feet of Heupel. He laughs and sprays them with the power of a thousand crashing waves.

And thus began the 1,000 year Vol Reign.
03F84AD2-3055-42E0-B3D0-CEBF86B8CD84.gif

All them quarterbacks but no good quarterbacks...
6bda8b02-b01a-4b14-aa1f-cbb996ee9165_text.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back