Recruiting Forum Football Talk VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
All I know is Neon Deion was a great player with an epically bad rap song. I have no clue what his game is at Colorado but I'm not sure how much he impresses the younger generation. Their parents, yes. But does that really carry over to young croots? IDK.

Reactions: hooter vol

theres-something-im-not-seeing-not-seeing.gif

We don't have messaging, Chief so out with it.

Dear Mr Moran @RudyVol

Most of us have been around long enough (like @InVOLuntary, @BaldBiker, and other geezers), we are like steel traps. Some hve come and gone, but for most part people respect one another. With exception of @Weezer he's always trying to show people his junk. You better post something positive, moran, else @drvenner and @SweetasSoda will paint you as a n'erdowell.

But the real test, the real test is IF in nine weeks you log in, and @VolsDoc81TX has liked your post.

You might get an @Enki_Amenra , @Glitch , or @TheRain like here and there for a twss. But anyway, better bring info or @butchna and @bignewt will be on you like flies on ****.

The previous GM for the Titans had one of the worst runs ever as a GM quite possibly- not to mention AJ Brown and other poor decisions.
He definitely set the Titans back a couple of years 🤬
1682624131911.png

Reactions: vol_in_ga
What an incredible season 2022 was. It feels great seeing Tennessee back in the mix as one of the top teams/programs in CFB. I'm excited to see what 2023 looks like. Milton has the ability/tools to be a 1st round pick in the 2024 NFL Draft. If we get Clemson Joe this team can win 10+.
24EA6F92-5815-4342-9DDE-503DDC6A186A.gif
Woah!!!! Talk about a blast from the past!! Good to see you back on here and posting again.

The previous GM for the Titans had one of the worst runs ever as a GM quite possibly- not to mention AJ Brown and other poor decisions.
He definitely set the Titans back a couple of years 🤬
View attachment 548617
If Stroud is really who the Titans covet, I just find it more than a little odd that they would be blasting their love of Stroud around the entire world without having already completed a trade up to #3. It makes me think maybe they really have someone else in mind.

Reactions: HalfullVol
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back