Recruiting Forum Football Talk VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sick of that. We are actually one of the most balanced offenses in the country we just do it at an elite speed. Let's see what his defense does in Neyland when Huep offense can hear and communicate. Lol Dawgs are going down in Neyland
It is exactly and exclusively negative recruiting propaganda. Kirby (and Saban) are lying to kids and their families for personal gain. It's not a real issue on the merits.

I still don't think people realize we were down 8 to Carolina in the 3rd quarter with the ball when Hooker got hurt. And simultaneously gave the ball away in the redzone.

That single play put the nail in the coffin.

But that was very much still a game, albiet an ugly one, before that play. It's not like Carolina was better. They played their best game then kicked us when we were down, and twisted the knife.

What do you think this one tastes like?View attachment 546420
b8fd0d98-ee18-446a-9d34-ccbf3eb7d24c_text.gif

I guess SC fans have forgotten the butt kickings Tennessee has given them. Even Pruitt rocked them.

The current series stands: Tennessee: 28 wins, SC: 11 wins, and two ties.

South Carolina fans have to be setting some kind of record for talking the most smack after such a spectacularly mediocre season. .500 in conference and 3rd in the SEC East isn't anything to write home about.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back