Recruiting Forum Football Talk [RIP 9.3.2019]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have probably followed recruiting this year the least ever and I'm not being critical, but I'm just wondering what happened to us in-state this year only picking up one of the top 10. That's shocking to me. Maybe this has been discussed, but I'm being lazy and don't want to search. Anybody want to give me the short synopsis?

Pruitt didn't like many of the higher ranked guys

Imo he slow played Ayers too much and we ended up with one less in state guy than we really wanted

But the bottom line is Pruitt didn't value many of the guys in the state

Reactions: TennTom
Pruitt didn't like many of the higher ranked guys

Imo he slow played Ayers too much and we ended up with one less in state guy than we really wanted

But the bottom line is Pruitt didn't value many of the guys in the state
Gotcha, thanks for the reply.

So we have 22 or 23? Does 2 transfers we got count for this year meaning we technically took 24 or 25?

I dont know why people are struggling with this lol. There isnt anyone else they were fishing for HT info.

I didn't hear the question but if that's the case his answer doesn't match really.

Why woudnt he just say, we certainly hope to get one more NLI sent in here shortly?

So you mofos got Wright and Henry To signed today huh?

tenor.gif

I didn't hear the question but if that's the case his answer doesn't match really.

Why woudnt he just say, we certainly hope to get one more NLI sent in here shortly?

When has Pruitt ever given the answer you would expect? He answered it just like he should. He can't speak about kids who arent signed so he shut it down in his own teddy bear way.

When has Pruitt ever given the answer you would expect? He answered it just like he should. He can't speak about kids who arent signed so he shut it down in his own teddy bear way.

Lol. I hear you

From the player thread we didn't even send him an NLI. That tells me we thought we were out of it. Crazy turn of events

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back