Recruiting Forum Football Talk [RIP 9.3.2019]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Probably not, but it wouldn't surprise me in the least if he didn't take a look at last year's offense and decide the best thing to do would be to 'shorten' the game by running the ball all the dang time. Given how ineffective our running game has been, though, I'm not sure running the ball as much as we have has down anything to shorten the game. It'll be interesting to see what he does now that he knows he's got a QB and WRs who can make big plays but I'm not sure we'll get to see that until after the BAMA game.
Can't get the one on ones if they don't load the box

If Pruitt has enough success here that Bama comes calling when Saban retires then I'll be one happy MFer. As long as Fulmer is still AD then we'll be in a situation to go after a big time replacement because this would mean UT is back to national relevance and a roster full of top talent. We'll have big time coaches knocking down the door. This would be several years down the road though. 1. CJP has nowhere near proven himself enough to be considered taking over for the best coach in college football history if Saban were to retire in the next couple years. 2. Saban probably has at least 5 more years left in him. Didn't he just sign an extension until 2024?
I think that what people are saying is if you let the yard bully take your lunch..you're just his little *****. People are just tired of us being Bamas prison *****, and hope that..BIG..IF...this situation were to come about, that we keep our lunch and curb stomp the bully into the mud...

Reactions: T Dog
Where are the crumpets, Earl of Chang Rai?
I’ll be honest. I don’t even know what a crumpet is. I make some of the best scones you’ve ever tasted though. Only had one that was better.

Little known fact... your boy went to culinary school and ran a small bakery/cafe in SE Asia for some time

I’ll be honest. I don’t even know what a crumpet is. I make some of the best scones you’ve ever tasted though. Only had one that was better.

Little known fact... your boy went to culinary school and ran a small bakery/cafe in SE Asia for some time

So you’re like Baker Aker but neither black nor live in the imaginary land of Daniel Tiger. Other than that, you’re twinning. You cobra-slaying, tea-drinking, scone-baking sonofagun.

I thought crumpets were either kind of like little cake donuts, or cookies, I've never had them so not sure...I love scones, and I am on a diet...thanks a lot for making my mouth water profusely 🤤

Being totally honest...losing to Bama don't sting near as bad as UF. I mean Bama is whippin errbody's ass erry year. UF got beat by KY.

Same.

I have conceded this game until we can be overtake the South Carolina's, Kentucky and Mizzu of the world. We have to get back ahead of them before we start worrying about the big boys imo

Reactions: DD4ME and Aesius
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back