Recruiting Forum Football Talk LVII

Status
Not open for further replies.
You’re better than that Ziti.

The man asked for facts. I gave him one.

Anyone who denies James is great is a fool. Anyone who thinks he’s better than Jordan is either lying to themselves or (in most cases) too young to have seen him and remember him in his prime.

Lbj can win all the rings he wants. Rings aren’t what separate them. Jordan was better. Their primes are both over. Lbj isn’t gonna do anything now that would make him better. Can’t happen.

Reactions: 5 people
Lebron is the best of his era...its too hard to compare athletes from different generations. I'm not sure Muhammad Ali would have had as much success against the heavyweights of the 90s. Just an example

Reactions: 1 person
The man asked for facts. I gave him one.

Anyone who denies James is great is a fool. Anyone who thinks he’s better than Jordan is either lying to themselves or (in most cases) too young to have seen him and remember him in his prime.

Lbj can win all the rings he wants. Rings aren’t what separate them. Jordan was better. Their primes are both over. Lbj isn’t gonna do anything now that would make him better. Can’t happen.

Lebron is dropping 44/10/8 in a playoff game. He is still in his prime.

There’s something to be said about Lebron doing in multiple situations and cities the same way that Peyton was great and won in two cities/situation. It’s a leg up i give both of them over Brady/Jordan.

Reactions: 1 person
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back