Recruiting Forum Football Talk LVI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cincy will lose in 1st round.

giphy.webp

With how everyone is talking you'd have no idea Tennessee was in the tournament. Let alone the highest seeded SEC team

Reactions: 2 people
Winning today wasn't too much to ask. A championship was on the line, and the Vols had the opportunity but couldn't finish. Championship teams find a way. The Vols didn't. Barnes won't make excuses and fans shouldn't, either. We didn't play our best game and we lost.

I agree, but I am still proud of this team. The terrible shooting start was too much to overcome. Kentucky hit a couple of big shots down the stretch and allowing those two putbacks was crippling. We'll be aight. Let's beat the Raiders!

Reactions: 1 person
No excuses, but we aren't going to win them all. I just don't see the point in nagging them about it. They were picked 13th in the SEC by the media and the fans didn't even think we would come anywhere close to where they ended up this season. Enjoy the moment and look forward to what we're going to do in the NCAA tournament. That's the big prize.

I think LA is right for the simple reason if you asked the players on the team and CRB what they thought of their performance today, they would tell you it was not good enough. As a fan, I am very happy with how the season has played out to this point, but it is valid that we laid an egg the first 16 minutes or so and we cannot afford to do that against anybody at this time of year.

I work at Cowboys HQ in Frisco. They hosted the Conference USA tournament. Bet they practice at the new sports medicine building.

Do a fellow Vols fan a solid and throat punch Garrett for me?

Don’t worry - he won’t retaliate. He’ll just get up and clap.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back