Recruiting Forum Football Talk LV

Status
Not open for further replies.
He wouldn't have made it. They had that played well. It was like they knew what the Titans were going to run. The thing is they haven't been able to run all night and now on 4th and 2 your going to try running with the clock running down. I would have passed with the QB option to run for it if he could. JMO

Henry isn't out running anyone. If you watch the replay, the NE defender fell down. You have to trust the blocking. He could have even jumped for it.

Reactions: 1 person
He wouldn't have made it. They had that played well. It was like they knew what the Titans were going to run. The thing is they haven't been able to run all night and now on 4th and 2 your going to try running with the clock running down. I would have passed with the QB option to run for it if he could. JMO

They probably did, TapeGate II

Really wish the Titans would've gotten Helfrich as their OC.

I might target Jim Bob if I were them. Robiskie has to go if they're not cleaning out the entire staff.

Oh okay, yea that's messed up. I thought you meant the wood stake. That may be more involved then. Will require the deed and site plan that is held at the county offices i would think.

Or move it back to the original place. Attach a claymore. They won’t move it more than oncet....
May want to put a warning “move this stake again and meet your maker...”

:hi:

Or you could just talk to them... :)

Henry isn't out running anyone. If you watch the replay, the NE defender fell down. You have to trust the blocking. He could have even jumped for it.

Well, we never know now will we? Just think it was a bad call when you haven't been able to run the ball the whole first half.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back