Recruiting Forum Football Talk LV

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just read that Butch was fired on November 12. It seems like a lot more than two months..

And in other "news", some guy on facebook is "warning" VOLS fans that Pruitt can't get along with big money donors. (this was in an article about how we were hosting four and five star players this weekend..) Anyone heard that? Could be sour grapes..

Facebook.

It's possible some big money donors want more ass-kissing than Pruitt cares to provide. That's their problem, not Pruitt's. He's got a team to build.

I want more winning than ass-kissing. Screw the donors and their need to be praised.

Reactions: 3 people
Don’t care about Pruitt and his relationship with boosters. Certainly not anytime soon. Let Fulmer deal with all that stuff. What I do care about is his relationships with recruits, players and staff. Those seem to be pretty great.

Someone replied in that post:

But if he had not pissed off those guys at UGA the school never would have built the indoor facility and got Georgia on the right track...so...

I just read that Butch was fired on November 12. It seems like a lot more than two months..

And in other "news", some guy on facebook is "warning" VOLS fans that Pruitt can't get along with big money donors. (this was in an article about how we were hosting four and five star players this weekend..) Anyone heard that? Could be sour grapes..

Perfectly okay with this. We need their money, not their football advice. Donors are an example of something that should be seen, not heard.

I want more winning than ass-kissing. Screw the donors and their need to be praised.

Yep. Let the coaches worry about winning, while Phil and Bev worry about fundraising. Currie was focused on stadium renos more than winning, and Butch thought winning was awarding Barb's chip dip to the player who skipped the fewest practices.

Reactions: 2 people
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back