Recruiting Forum Football Talk LII

Status
Not open for further replies.
What do you guys think about these names?

I think Brewster was someone that people mentioned for HC back when Kiffin first got it. He was at Minnesota at the time. I think he was with Texas back when they won The title. He is a big recruiter. Sherrer was at Hoover. Rocker went to Auburn, but is from Atlanta and recruits the hell out of it.

Pruitt ain't skurred of no Nick Saban.

[twitter]https://twitter.com/HunterLJohnson/status/784918565480640512[/twitter]

Reactions: 9 people
I think Coach G has done a better job and he has a superstar in Kamara in the league.

Graham has cook, freeman, and Booker in the league and now akers. Cook when healthy was the best in cfb for 3 years.

Kamara was badly used here mainly by butch but to me I would rather have Graham I think he is a better recruiter cause look who he has landed

Not many folks are better at beating Bama than our AD Philip Fulmer and we took a big piece from the Bama chess board. Take more!! Take more!!! Turn them into Vols and Crush those suckers. :)

I need something to drink!!!!

We survived this coaching search... whew

Reactions: 1 person
Barring some unforeseen snag, yes, everyone can breath.

Given this search, sign MOU's but all parties seems important, but this search appears to be coming to an end.

-Hubbs

Reactions: 4 people
CHDGRHs.gif
.*

Reactions: 2 people
Dang it. Newt's safe

[twitter]https://twitter.com/Mark_Schlabach/status/938608058271494144[/twitter]

That disappointing from a recruiting perspective. Would love to have added that to his staff but hopefully he will bring in someone he wants and someone that will recruit just as good.

Football scoop is saying Dan Enos would likely be a candidate for OC. He wa Arkansas OC until Chad Morris was hired today. I'm assuming he wasn't retained. He was the replacement coach for Butch after he left central Michigan. That's honestly enough for me to not want the guy. :/

Reactions: 4 people
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back