Recruiting Forum Football Talk LI

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am listening to Jimmy Hyams from yesterday. Man he is carrying water for Steele. Some guy called in and let him have it and boy Jimmy was squirming.

Reactions: 2 people
We did that right after Fulmer. I'm not saying you're wrong. I just don't think there's a right answer other than getting a good, proven coach.

Steele is the furthest from a proven coach. He's just older and seems more mature. His record,including his multiple DC stops, haven't been great. This year was his best year. Okay recruiter,not elite at all.

I am listening to Jimmy Hyams from yesterday. Man he is carrying water for Steele. Some guy called in and let him have it and boy Jimmy was squirming.

Why I said I want a non hubbs/hyams confirmation because both of them have a Steele on for Steele

Reactions: 1 person
Steele is the furthest from a proven coach. He's just older and seems more mature. His record,including his multiple DC stops, haven't been great. This year was his best year. Okay recruiter,not elite at all.

Agreed.

None of these guys is proven. Steele though has done more to prove he's not a good HC than the other two.

If Steele is trotted, I hope season ticket holders trot to campus and dump their tickets.

Enough is enough. We need some hope. Not a 20% winner

#neverSteele

Reactions: 4 people
I am hearing it is going to be CJP

Let’s roll.

giphy.gif

Reactions: 1 person
Next caller says "Jimmy are you familiar with the term 'dilly, dilly'?? Cause some people are ready to send you to the pit of misery."

He goes on to ask Jimmy if he gets a Christmas card from Jimmy Haslam.

This reminds me from a few months ago when the string of callers called in with these bizarre takes. One guy was talking about planet x, 9/11, etc. Strangest call ever.

It makes me wonder if there's a couple guys who plot to call in and mess with Jimmy all at once to get him flustered.

Would Pruitt bring in Tosh Lupoi as Defensive Coordinator and/or would Saban offer Lupoi the Defensive Coordinator position at Bama to keep him aboard?

That's why Tee would have to come.

Fulmer would have to believe if this thing went sour (with Tee here) that we'd turn on the poor guy and cause him stress.. He's better at Auburn.

I will say this if Steele is hired...the people saying they won't watch a game are the same people that said "I'll be cool with anyone besides Schiano/Doeren." Enough with the negativity and support the coach and atleast give him the opportunity to succeed. The negativity is why the Tennessee fanbase has such a bad rep around the country right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back