Recruiting Forum Football Talk LI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hypothetical...

If Steele had never been a HC at Baylor...would we feel different about him?

No, Dude is 60 years old. If he had never been a coach at Baylor then he would be a 60 year old coach who has never been good enough to get a HC job before. He has been fired at multiple jobs. he lucked into a great defense at Auburn and now he is suddenly a great coach. It's BS. I won't spend another dime on UT if he is the hire.

Reactions: 1 person
How else was he going to handle that situation though? He couldn’t just ignore a quadriplegic kid. Why give him credit for doing what he should have done when there are so many other examples of him acting like a douche?

A trash human being wouldn't go that far to help one of his players. I'm just saying that I don't think he is Satan. To act like this guy has no good in him when you've probably never met him in person is asinine.

I'm not saying that Schiano should've been the hire, but the bolded isn't completely true. For anyone that hasn't heard about the Eric Legrand story, I recommend looking it up.

I have six examples and you have one. One good deed does not erase a lifetime of sin.

Charles Manson once gave a free place to stay for a few women when they didn't have any where else to go.

So there's that.

Reactions: 2 people
No, Dude is 60 years old. If he had never been a coach at Baylor then he would be a 60 year old coach who has never been good enough to get a HC job before. He has been fired at multiple jobs. he lucked into a great defense at Auburn and now he is suddenly a great coach. It's BS. I won't spend another dime on UT if he is the hire.

This all day long!!!

Hypothetical...

If Steele had never been a HC at Baylor...would we feel different about him?

A lot better. His record has been repeated over and over.. perhaps without proper context, i.e. the state of Baylor program. I'm no expert on it, though.

That and his anxiety issues, big loss to WVU, demotions, firings, etc....

Hopefully, the Steele talk is Phil doing his friend and solid. It's too important a hire for UT and Phil for Phil to go that route, imo.

Take it with a grain of salt after my Auburn connects let me down. From Pruitt’s x just now.

Attachments

• BE98110B-38D6-4F5D-87AA-E8D9279F6D1C.jpg
    BE98110B-38D6-4F5D-87AA-E8D9279F6D1C.jpg
    31.3 KB · Views: 282
Riddle me this: If Steele guarantees Tee as OC, but Pruitt doesn't bring Tee, who do you pick?

These are fun! I pick Pruitt because then I can still post on here!

Now...

Would you rather have to stick your hands in gloves full of bullett ants every year on your birthday OR have Steele as you head coach?

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back