Recruiting Forum Football Talk LI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Holy **** I just read the last 4 pages of the Gruden thread in the FF. Damn they are literally crazy over there. They are like crazy Eddy that think aliens are at area 51 and we faked the moon landing. They will still be saying we we're so close to hiring him and come up with some crazy theory as to why he said no. I need a bottle of whiskey a pressure wash shower and a bottle of Vicodin.

It was mildly believable a month ago but my goodness. Those poor folks. Can’t believe they are still hanging on.

Reactions: 2 people
Don't know how to tell if it just happened but Pruitt's following UT Football on twitter. VQ poster said he just started following.

giphy.gif

Reactions: 3 people
Agree. The guy is a flight risk for sure. Always looking for advancement.

Yes. But I’ve come around. If he wants this job (and I think he does), you use that leverage. We need the biggest buyout in CFB history if he walks. Not kidding.

I was going to give it a like but there were a lot of bad images in my head that made me question my life choices that led me to spending this much time on VN

You’re already in the murk. Don’t go thinking you can take a shower and skip off to Sunday School. :nono:

Reactions: 1 person
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back