Recruiting Forum Football Talk L (50)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe Haslam really doesn't wield the level of influence we think and we're just a hopelessly screwed up place. I hope not though.

Lol. He hired Currie, Butch, Dooley, Schiano for starters.

You couldn’t try to screw us up worse than he has since 2002 when the strong leadership left.

Reactions: 1 person
Lol. Learned helplessness kicking in over there. That and a little dash of Stockholm Syndrome.

That doesn’t exactly match what’s on Cleveland radio recently.

They hate them and are concerned they could maneuver the team to Dee if things get too hot.

Lol. He hired Currie, Butch, Dooley, Schiano for starters.

You couldn’t try to screw us up worse than he has since 2002 when the strong leadership left.

Yeah. I think I'm just marveling at the ability of one person to be so incompetent and do such lasting damage.

What did Blackburn say in regards to Gruden, old wise one?

He said Gruden was a viable option that he would listen and that he talks to Gruden from time to time.

Even if those things are true a person that has been an AD doesn't flame those fires. He doesn't act that unprofessionally if he ever wants this job. Same thing with his late night tweets.

He doesn't deserve a sniff

Hail no imo. I like the idea of Tee, but we can't afford to gamble right now.

why? we are at rock bottom. It doesnt sink any lower. Not like we are on our way right now. Its gonna take time regardless of who coaches. This roster is trash and has like 4 scholarship OL.

Fulmer couldn't win the SEC east in today's football. The game left him behind.

Tee doesn't need him for on field coaching advice. He needs him for everything else such as installing your program and message. Dealing with boosters. Coaching contacts

I’ll ask again...

Are there rebates associated with coaches buyouts?

tenor.gif

He said Gruden was a viable option that he would listen and that he talks to Gruden from time to time.

Even if those things are true a person that has been an AD doesn't flame those fires. He doesn't act that unprofessionally if he ever wants this job. Same thing with his late night tweets.

He doesn't deserve a sniff

All he said was that Gruden would be a good coach at Tennessee. Didn't mention talking to him or being approached by him. He was giving an opinion. Did you get your testosterone pills mixed up with your wife's estrogen again?

Reactions: 3 people
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back