Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m afraid the rest of this game is going to be a disaster. BTW Milton certainly had time to get rid of that ball with the defender coming straight at him in his field of vision. It looked like he was hurt. It’s time to bring someone else in now. You play to win games , not to try and not hurt a players confidence.

This is rough to watch. We still have zero pass rush. It's going to be a long year again I'm afraid.

Not sure what it looks like on tv but it's pretty evident in person. Neither of these teams are good at all.

Reactions: AppStVol
This is rough to watch. We still have zero pass rush. It's going to be a long year again I'm afraid.

Not sure what it looks like on tv but it's pretty evident in person. Neither of these teams are good at all.

This was always going to be a rough year.

I still stand by my 6-6 prediction, but it’s looking like that won’t be easy with the injuries.

I think we get better as the year goes on. The schedule is still favorable overall.

Go Vols!

I’ll wait to see what we look like with Young back, think it might free up Baron some more. But I agree, run defense is far ahead of the pass rush for the DL

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back