Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kenley Jansen only has the 2nd most saves all time in the postseason behind the best to ever do it. No Dodger fans liked him though🤣

Because baseball is a game of failure and it’s going to happen at times. Will Smith and Melancon the previous year stressed me. Nature of the job. Then your failures get magnified by those who don’t really understand the game. Freddie was horrible in 2019 playoffs but still a great player. Jansen is a great closer.

We got Matt Olson a younger and better player and you lost Cory S. I like our chances.

@JacketVol love you buddy but you’re lost in the sauce..he’s had one relevant season in his whole career and that was last year…he’s averaged a 254. Batting avg his entire career that’s sub par compared to other players at his position and depending on who you ask they would hesitate to even give him props of being a star.Freddie is an All-star first baseman no matter how you look at it..you can’t replace that.2 years ago he almost single handedly beat the Dodgers because he was the only spark in the lineup..you all will miss him being on the roster trust me…this isn’t a Dodger homer response either.just from one baseball fanatic to another.💙🤍 Seager is also injury prone.Stays hurt and isn’t worth the money got.

And we got yours…and another one to replace ours. 😎 Stats don’t agree with your choker label.

Jansen is not an Allstar😂😂😂 he’s a closer. Olsen not an All-Star..Freddie is a automatic base hit.Olsen is not.y’all are just super super salty.just two weeks ago y’all were hoping he stayed😅🤔 what am I missing here

@JacketVol love you buddy but you’re lost in the sauce..he’s had one relevant season in his whole career and that was last year…he’s averaged a 254. Batting avg his entire career that’s sub par compared to other players at his position and depending on who you ask they would hesitate to even give him props of being a star.Freddie is an All-star first baseman no matter how you look at it..you can’t replace that.2 years ago he almost single handedly beat the Dodgers because he was the only spark in the lineup..you all will miss him being on the roster trust me…this isn’t a Dodger homer response either.just from one baseball fanatic to another.💙🤍 Seager is also injury prone.Stays hurt and isn’t worth the money got.
Maybe so, maybe not. I think the biggest los with Freddie is his defenseive skills. On offense, he has slipped and is likely to continue the down swing.I think the Braves saved a lo of cap money and will still be scoring a lot of runs. They have a lot of talent and will be competitive again this year.

Jansen is not an Allstar😂😂😂 he’s a closer. Olsen not an All-Star..Freddie is a automatic base hit.Olsen is not.y’all are just super super salty.just two weeks ago y’all were hoping he stayed😅🤔 what am I missing here
Olson was literally an All-Star last season, bro lol

Maybe so, maybe not. I think the biggest los with Freddie is his defenseive skills. On offense, he has slipped and is likely to continue the down swing.I think the Braves saved a lo of cap money and will still be scoring a lot of runs. They have a lot of talent and will be competitive again this year.
Olson is already considered a better defensive first baseman than FF.

I don't know anything about the closer. What I do know is that the Braves let FF walk. They chose Olson over FF. So what is there to be salty about? FF had to end up somewhere, and that somewhere was his second choice, because he would have preferred to have stayed in Atlanta. Am I sad to see him go? Absolutely. The guy was a consummate professional and I hoped to see him play his entire career in Atlanta. But he asked for more than the Braves thought he was worth. Olson is going to be just fine. Many in the baseball world already consider him a better, younger version of FF.

What's going to be funny is when the Dodgers fall short again this year with that HUGE payroll they have.

6e31ba4b1d024e8c767f1f97def70d52.jpg

Freddy is a tough out. Ill grant you. But more importantly he was that leader in the clubhouse. Whatever they had last year worked. Oh well, maybe we can repeat

Reactions: Brillovol
One of those old church ladies could be @StoVol 's Betty White.

Heck, with 5, he has all the Golden Girls plus an extra.

Hope those ladies rock his world.
I just woke up and have no recollection of what happened last night.

Seriously tho it was an hilarious adventure all the way around.

I had purchased some new slacks and when we entered the restaurant, one of the waitresses said you have a tag on your pants. I peeled of this long 34x34 plastic tag and those old ladies lost it.

Cost a hundo to feed them

I made them call me a butler/chauffeur name all night

Lucius Nathaniel Bedford Wainwright III

They kept forgetting certain parts of it and started calling me Lucifer at one point... lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back