Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tomlin is my only other guess. I don't see any other VFL's in the league that would come to campus to discuss something like that other than AK (SP), Witten (JG) or Dobbs (MT).

Maybe Rhule.
Nah not on campus, in a hospital in Atlanta, which doesn't say much a lot of players end up there for surgery. But Tomlin kinda makes sense.

Reactions: Sleegro
Look at the numbers..
I said it earlier. Tennessee will be hiring a younger, better version of Leach. I scoffed at this hire earlier but he knows how to score points. Recruiting and defense will be question marks but if he can shore those up and weather the initial storm he may have the potential to win big.

Tomlin is my only other guess. I don't see any other VFL's in the league that would come to campus to discuss something like that other than AK (SP), Witten (JG) or Dobbs (MT).

Maybe Rhule.
Sutton is also at Pittsburgh

EDIT: Ramon Foster also.... Hes been pretty vocal on Twitter about the state of our program.

Reactions: ATC_VOL
I'm about to go to bed with the possibility of Josh Heupel being hired until some of the night shift leaves me considering Mike Tomlin. I love this site.

I'm sure Frank does too. Seriously, I'd love to see what the traffic numbers have been like on this site during November, December, and January. @Freak if that's something you could share, message me, and if you can't, then no worries.

Reactions: Sleegro
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back