Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quick question for you guys: Is it really true that the team had to deal with stricter COVID restrictions and contact tracing time periods than other schools during the off-season? I’ve heard that mentioned but not really sure about it.
Not sure, but there wasn't strict uniformity. Each team had to follow the protocols established by the city/county they're located in, if I'm not mistaken. So it wasn't an across the board, everyone facing the same circumstances deal.

I am sure Saban is relieved he is gone. lol

I’ll probably get flamed but Arkansas St is a perfect landing spot for Butch and Arkansas St did as well as they could for a hire. They’re perfect for each other. I’ve always had a soft spot for Arkansas St, living nearby, but it’ll be harder to root for them, with Butch as head coach.

2020 Vols under Pruitt beat 2 teams who fired their coaches and 1 brand new coach. Lost by double digits in every loss. Mismanaged QBs the entire season. Refused to play the best players. Recruiting has not been good at all. Why would they even think about bringing him back.

He has been dogging HB all night and I am not sure why. I don't agree with the short leash CP seems to have with these QB's other than JG but it was clear that HB is our future and I like Shrout.
There's so much talent in the freshmen class that a competent coach could come in here next season and have us in Atlanta in 2-3 years. HB needed to be the centerpiece of the offense and it's aggravating that Pruitt has waited until the end of the season to play him. JP is the worst game manager we've had. His coaching decisions defy logic. It's almost like his stubbornness trumps common sense. He acts like my 16 yr old son, he won't take any advice and has to tear something up before he realizes how wrong he is.

Do yall think A&M will try to cancel the UT game now since they’ll likely be in the playoff with the florida loss?

Quick question for you guys: Is it really true that the team had to deal with stricter COVID restrictions and contact tracing time periods than other schools during the off-season? I’ve heard that mentioned but not really sure about it.

It was believed to be that way yes. But they won their first two games. By the time the slide happened, it wasn't a valid excuse for anything imo

Reactions: Vol17222
2020 Vols under Pruitt beat 2 teams who fired their coaches and 1 brand new coach. Lost by double digits in every loss. Mismanaged QBs the entire season. Refused to play the best players. Recruiting has not been good at all. Why would they even think about bringing him back.
Just now watching the game. Why did we take Bailey out? Makes no sense

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back