Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.

I know y'all **** on Jimmy but this is the first mention of Dykes that I've seen. Worth monitoring.

VN Responds to Hyams with typical riposte.

giphy.gif

If we hire Dykes or Leiopold or Elliott over LANE MUHFKN KIFFIN then he can get back in his 2003 Dodge Stratus with its fuel efficient 2.4L 4 cylinder and carry his ass back to the UFC or wherever he came from.

If we hire Dykes or Leiopold or Elliott over LANE MUHFKN KIFFIN then he can get back in his 2003 Dodge Stratus with its fuel efficient 2.4L 4 cylinder and carry his ass back to the UFC or wherever he came from.

What do you have against 4 cylinders? 🤨

Jokes aside, it would be terrible, I agree.

Man, that didn't take long for you to start bad mouthing the guy and he hasn't even arrived on campus. Damn

Reactions: Sleegro
Hyams all but confirmed that Brohm was official back in 2017 sooo
That whole episode still cracks me up. He had somebody he trusted feeding him blatantly false information, or someone was feeding his source blatantly false information. In all of the emails/texts that were released from the search, Brohm never appeared once.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back