Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
One of these openings should be ballsy enough to hire Healy or Joe Brady.

Go young and innovative.

Joe Brady will get a call for something soon I'm sure. Dude comes on staff and LSU/Joe Burrow breaking SEC records. I think people are in 'wait and see' mode on Healy.

1. French isn't a collegiate athlete yet, he's not even finished high school yet.
2. Public speaking/doing interviews and being on the spot is hardly the best measurement of intelligence. I mean I've listened to Rob Lewis stumble over his own breath with a microphone present, but he's obviously an extremely smart guy based on where he is and how well he writes.

It's also really disappointing you're bashing a recruit's intelligence while continuing to post grammatical errorss
This!!! (Subject Verb Agreement starts being taught in 3rd grade.)

Make fun of me if you want to, but Bama would come after Pruitt in a heartbeat if Saban left. If they had Pruitts defense this year they would be undefeated. Everybody in that state knows that Pruitt is a football coach. Give him an extension and a hell of a buyout or we are going to be burning mattresses in the middle of the night again.

They'd come after Pruitt as a DC maybe but not a HC lol

Is that referencing CJP saying that?

Yes, it's embarrassing that the leader of our football program either can't say or refuses to say "all right".
It's also embarrassing to have fans you have learnt some tricks in the English language but don't understand that those tricks are not necessary for being understood. He has other things much more important to worry about. Apparently the only thing you have to worry about is how he talks.

Last edited:
To me, 14=Eric Berry and 88 will always be Tim McGee, but I'm old
Wow, apparently, I didn't get it, probably a good thing. Tim McGee was a great WR at UT and the Bengals in the NFL. Tim McGee was probably my 2nd favorite all time WR, at UT, in my lifetime, Carl Pickens was my favorite. Both, balled out in the NFL for the Bengals

Kiffin would do well at Ole Miss.
I could see Leach at Arkansas and believe he would do pretty well there. Win 7-8 games consistently and every 3-4 yrs win 10 games.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back