Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
The last 2 series when we were 2 scores down, correct? With time ticking off, we should have focused on the run game?

That's what you define as pass happy? The 2 minute drill? Lol
40 passes and 21 rushing attempts from running backs is pass happy. When the rb group go 20 for 91 you definitely should have ran the ball more

I said this same crap to my wife just like Helton except the more passing was to flat routes that gained us little to no yards.

Glad I’m not the only one👀🤷🏽‍♂️😂 I think Chaney’s offense is hindered by JG’s ability to just not convert.call me absolutely crazy but two years,two different OC’s and no results or progress.i think Pruitt has his hands in the offense more than he claims he does👀🤷🏽‍♂️ Don’t hate me but if so..he needs to get the F! Out...we are paying Chaney too much damn money.

Reactions: WeeohdeeWood
My weirdo thing for the south is hating any ground beef with brown gravy. No matter the name "Salisbury steak" or whatever, never liked any of them.
My Mom (RIP) used to make some bomb a$$ cube steak and gravy with mashed potatoes, corn on the cob and biscuits (or crescent rolls). Absolutely loved her's, not so much anybody else's. Damn, now that I think about it, I haven't eaten cube steak, chili or meatloaf since she passed, a little over 3 years ago. Of course, she only had to cook for me growing up and at least once week, since, so she made all those meals, only how I liked them. So, no beans in the chili and no peppers in the meatloaf and so on. Man, I miss my Momma

40 passes and 21 rushing attempts from running backs is pass happy. When the rb group go 20 for 91 you definitely should have ran the ball more
It was 31 rushing, not 21.

40 passes to 31 rushes and the last 10 plays were pass attempts because we were behind. You can't run the ball during the 2 minute drill from behind, with the clock ticking. Agree to disagree.

20190904_215155.jpg

Reactions: SoilVol
My Mom (RIP) used to make some bomb a$$ cube steak and gravy with mashed potatoes, corn on the cob and biscuits (or crescent rolls). Absolutely loved her's, not so much anybody else's. Damn, now that I think about it, I haven't eaten cube steak, chili or meatloaf since she passed, a little over 3 years ago. Of course, she only had to cook for me growing up and at least once week, since, so she made all those meals, only how I liked them. So, no beans in the chili and no peppers in the meatloaf and so on. Man, I miss my Momma
I know the feeling. For me it was fried chicken with rice and gravy and whatever fresh veggies she could get her hands on. In the winter it was great vegetable beef soup. She's been gone 30 years but I can still see those goodies. I guess I was a Mama's boy.

Man I couldn't think of "cube" steak. I know I'm the weird one not liking it, just never have. But mom sure does sound like she had it down. Wish she could still be there for you brother.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back