Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey DA. I am following every freaking rule. Two more weeks after we have more data should be fine as well if numbers lead to that. But one million to two is overblown and too bad you and others are dumb asses when it comes to mathematics. Just because you think the media is over blowing it with fear and dismay doesn’t mean you are not respecting the virus. As a pitcher, never feared a hitter but respected them. Don’t fear the virus but respect it. However, we very well could have a million jobs plus loss and you may not want to hear this, but families will suffer. I guess if you don’t just accept everything the media gives you then your a district attorney.

Just stay in your house dude.

Not what I said but carry on

Not saying you did but trying to get others to see what I’m saying including you. Do I think we should live life as nothing is happening? No, I do not. Do I think we should go ahead and shut down for 2-4 months? Not at this time. Do I think we need to look at the whole picture and make rational decisions with intelligence and considering all aspects of potential harm? Absolutely affirmative. That was alliteration for some of you who are intellectually superior to those who do not completely agree with you. What got me involved is seeing posters writing about 1-2 million deaths. Also, why did I not hear this outcry with the swine flu. Perhaps we should’ve took 15 day pause then. I mean that seriously. Regardless, if you watch the WHPC’s and you don’t think politics are involved on both sides then you are ignorant. None of this is addressed specifically to you Byron but wanted you to see it.

Just stay in your house dude.
He is... Said he's following the rules...

Can still have an opinion on what other things have been and will continue to be affected once this is done... And why those things might have a more prolonged impact on more people in there long run.

One day we'll have a vaccine for this... And it'll become a seasonal illness we will treat.

There may very well be much longer term economic and social issues that take longer to resolve... And have potential to affect a lot larger % of the population.

It's literally no different that all the discussions going on about all the potentiality damaging ramifications of not trying to prevent this virus from spreading.

All discussion on potential worst cases..

Too close for comfort. Across the street neighbor tested positive.. Caught it from his daughter and greatly surprised his wife does not have it yet. Talked to him about 10 days ago about aerating and de-thatching his yard. Wife said he was sick as a dog and had to go to ER. He is a 68 year old retired pastor. (almost same age as me). Appreciate prayers for him and his family.

Update: From ER, he was admitted to ICU. Wife can not see him. Be safe people!!

Last edited:
Instead of arguing over the seriousness of it all let’s talk about what’s going change change in our world because of it. What innovations do y’all see coming about? What changes in industries are going to take place? More remote workers? More people utilizing home delivery of food?

People actually washing their hands and doing it properly. Just wonder once it passes, will they continue the practice? More probably will but some will not.

Reactions: VOLSONLY
Just finished watching a beat up guy yell Adrian... What now?

Ive got outbreak and contagion ready to roll later. Gotta take care of some carpentry projects the wife has been pestering me about. No excuses available now that I'm stuck at home. Didn't realize the honey do list had grown so damned long. If this lockdown goes.on too long, I might have to cut off a finger or three to get some rest!

People actually washing their hands and doing it properly. Just wonder once it passes, will they continue the practice? More probably will but some will not.
It's becoming a habit for more people now so this should stay with many. Hopefully the outcome of this will be less disease because of more people washing their hands

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back