Recruiting Football Talk VII

Thinking about a vacation to the UP in Michigan and would like to get some suggestions on places to visit. One part of the country I’ve never been to and would like to plan a trip there sometime. What’s the best time to go for fall foliage?
I would say that sometime in the Fall is the best time to go.

Good read.

Tennessee needed a coach with the ability to recruit at a high level and build a roster with power arms and power bats — a hallmark of winning teams in the SEC. Simply, the Vols lacked the roster and talent to win. They needed a coach who could stockpile talent and develop it.

“One of the things we noticed about Tony was that every place he had been, they had really good players,” said DeBord, now an associate athletics director for development at Memphis. “It was this trend of Tony was going to places and now all of a sudden, they were winning at a really high level.”...

Good read.

Tennessee needed a coach with the ability to recruit at a high level and build a roster with power arms and power bats — a hallmark of winning teams in the SEC. Simply, the Vols lacked the roster and talent to win. They needed a coach who could stockpile talent and develop it.

“One of the things we noticed about Tony was that every place he had been, they had really good players,” said DeBord, now an associate athletics director for development at Memphis. “It was this trend of Tony was going to places and now all of a sudden, they were winning at a really high level.”...

CTV at the announcement.
Screen Shot 2024-05-13 at 12.14.22 PM.png

Good read.

All of these other fans that think he's leaving Knoxville to come head up their team...they're living in a fantasy. Anyone who listened to his in-game interview yesterday, heard a man that's not going ANYWHERE.

Saw where Chaz Lanier is saying it's down to us and kensucky... the Deacon needs to close this one. With the addition of Lanier and maybe one other quality guy, our team could make a run next season depending on the chemistry and development.

A Thrush is a bird ya Moran

Fun fact their scientific name is Turdidea with the American Robin being the best name of Turdus mirgratorius
When it comes to birds, I'm a fan of Tits and Boobies.

What do great tits look like?​

The great tit is a colourful bird with greenish-yellow plumage. It has a black head with striking white cheeks and is roughly the same size as a robin.

Not to be confused with: the blue tit, which is noticeably smaller and lacks a black head. Coal, marsh and willow tits are all smaller than great tits and have duller, less colourful plumage.

Apparently, great tits are common in Europe.

When it comes to birds, I'm a fan of Tits and Boobies.

What do great tits look like?​

The great tit is a colourful bird with greenish-yellow plumage. It has a black head with striking white cheeks and is roughly the same size as a robin.

Not to be confused with: the blue tit, which is noticeably smaller and lacks a black head. Coal, marsh and willow tits are all smaller than great tits and have duller, less colourful plumage.

Apparently, great tits are common in Europe.
IMG_3594.jpeg

My laptop background

VN Store

Back