Recruiting Football Talk VII

I can see VA & UNC, even VPI and FSU

none if the other schools move the needle.

Kansas?! I mayyyy be done at that point. Prolly pull for Atlanta Braves, I dunno. Maybe Detroit, Kansas City or some such full time. Got a few minor league teams id follow.

Or just no one. Kansas???
Kansas and Mizzou are old rivals.

tenor.gif
bath-pig.gif

good lord.

i agree. my aunt and wife's aunt had reconstructive surgery post mastectomy.

else i dont understand the glut of plastic surgery
For some reason that family has more money than they know what to do with it…most likely they have always been hypercritical of each other, then add in the strange national fascination with them and cosmetic surgery to excess is the vain result. JMO 🤔
It also might be that they think with the cosmetic surgery that @Weezer won’t find them…not judging 😂

Used to go up to Red Lake, Ontario and fish Lake Odin where we stayed in the only cabin for miles. Walleye and pike galore. Great fishing and even better eating.
Absolutely love Walleye. My favorite freshwater fish to eat.

Pike actually tastes good too compared to most fish. But pales in comparison to Walleye. Pike is harder to filet as the have a horizontal row of spine bones in addition to the usual vertical row of most other fish.

We had walleye for breakfast and dinner almost every day of our canoe trek!

Great comeback win by the Vols last night.

Now go for series win today at 3:00 p.m. Drew Beam on the bump
Imagine being Vandy right now. You have to stave off a series L by beating Drew Beam who's from the midstate and all his family will be in attendance.

Get ready for the next 100 pitches Vandy boys.

Look at pics of those girls before all their fake garbage and now...it is shocking...they look like completely different people.

What is sad is that they were naturally beautiful before...and now they look like some slutty trashy fake sex robots.
Kourtney (the oldest daughter), is the only one that really hasn’t had any work done. Minus the breast work.

It’s okay. The #1 seed hasn’t won since the 90s.
Let uk or TAMU have that and Tennessee win the CWS. I think that’s reasonable. 🤠
Being a National top 8 seed is most important, those seeds host Regional and Super Regional if they advance.

This top seed overall doesn't guarantee an easier route as some think especially in baseball. For those who believe it does, see 2022.

VN Store

Back