Recruiting Football Talk VII

Looks like a bad tornado in Colombia, Tennessee. Prayers to everyone in the storm’s path!

Reports say it touched down about 5 miles east of downtown Columbia, which is a mostly rural area, but there are homes out there. Praying for the best and ready to go help as soon as the request comes.

This thief still trying to get into my email. . . he's gonna be pissed when he spends a week working on it just to find out im broke as heck, 😂. . . maybe it'll save someone else from getting robbed.
Just wait until he hacks your VolNation account. It’s where we all make our most valuable investments.

Wait a minute….is this already the thief pretending to be Enki?

I was hoping we might hear from you today.

Pray for me, that I might keep a right spirit towards the other grandparents and not think/say "racca" towards them.
There was almost a granny fight today. My better half was the smaller one, but she was P.Oed and let them know she was done putting up with their competitive manipulating b.s. 😲🧡

Year 2? Aren’t we in year 4?
Sure we are. I think that was a colloquial version of what in writing is called the literary present. For example say that you're telling a story about the 22 Bama game, and you say to your friend [using present tense verbs]: "we have less than a minute to go, and Hooker makes a great throw, and Bru goes up and gets it..." He only does it in the sentence beginning "I mean...." iirc. He's recalling like it is happening. I don't mean on purpose. He's speaking very informally.

His next sentence says that then we sold out [back to the present moment and thus using the past tense to refer to a past event] a second year in a row [that is, '23]. It's more clear if you click and see it in context. I noticed what you noticed too.

Last edited:

VN Store

Back