Recruiting Football Talk VII

What's even more amazing is if you go through and use all the criticism in threads in regards to our pitching since the season started we wouldn't even be top 25 in ERA lol. And we've been without one of our best pitchers for a while in AJ Russell.
Actually I truly believe A.J. should get shut down for the rest of the season. Tennessee has done just fine without him, get right and come back and ball out next season.

Missed it about as bad as the refs did the calls against him.

Technical Foul GIFs | Tenor

@DD4ME has fouled out of Vol Nation.

I suppose, still yet dont understand why individuals go postal over a anonymous poll. Who cares the results on the field will do all the talking that needs to be done.

I despise **** like those opinionated polls.
I hear you. They are silly. I don't get worked up over them and I also don't get worked up over other people getting worked up over them.

It's a challenge for everyone. You pick your spots.

But spare me the moral virtue signaling.

I like the sentiment: building players > buying players. Unfortunately for him I think it will fall on deaf ears for anyone with a brain.

It’s hypocritical given what he was paid to go to LSU.

And in this day and age you have to be competitive with the dollars, which Im sure they are.

I think the main thing here is if highest dollar is all you care about then this is not the place for you. Maybe that weeds out some bad eggs. That said, almost all the programs are taking that approach as NIL is not a never-ending resource, and anyone whose being realistic knows that.

So yeah it’s words and at the end of the day you need to provide a complete package however you structure it: Opportunity to Play + Development + NIL + Campus Life + Education + Post Grad Opportunities

Reactions: DD4ME

VN Store

Back