Recruiting Football Talk VII

Cl

Classic rock radio absolutely kill them, they play them every 30 minutes. I spend almost 8 hours a day in a work truck and am constantly wearing out my presets.
Classic rock stations have ruined a lot of songs

They all play the exact same ones. Same songs my entire life.

Interesting stat Kirby first 3 years at Georgia he had only 14 draft picks, Heupel almost has the same number his first 3 years too although not as many first rounders obviously, not too shabby of a start in that regard.
No, especially if you consider the rosters they inherited.

I never liked Elvis either
Cone to think of it, nothing from the rock roll infancy in 50-mid 60s appeals to me. Would rather listen to early blues guitarists..they started it all and Zep stole a ton of it.
Allman Brothers are my favorite, Duane Allman was a monster.......Dicky Betts was pretty dang good too. The entire band was full of great musicians.

Music is so subjective. What one person finds horrid and ear assaulting another might find great beauty in. I think the Beatles were very overrated but that is such a minority opinion. I can rarely get anyone to actually tell me why they liked the Beatles so much, which leads me to believe that society tells us we should like the Beatles and therefore many people just like the Beatles. I could do without their music and never feel I was missing anything in my life.
True

And I like all kinds of music! Just hate it when people try to tell others they can’t enjoy something.

What about their music do you find so wonderful? What did they do so different from thousands of other bands at the time? I feel like they were properly promoted and marketed. Other than that they were very similar to so many other bands that came in went as one hit wonders during that time.
What they did, unlike those that came and went, was keep producing more popular music that was evolving from simplistic “I Wanna Hold Your Hand” to “Eleanor Rigby” and others I can’t think of at the moment.

I never liked Elvis either
Cone to think of it, nothing from the rock roll infancy in 50-mid 60s appeals to me. Would rather listen to early blues guitarists..they started it all and Zep stole a ton of it.
There's Elvis the singer and there's Elvis the actor. Now, when we talk about Elvis movies, we're talkin' epic stuff.

Reactions: Orangeburst

VN Store

Back