Recruiting Football Talk VII

Screw you freaking smartass..you know what the hell I'm talking about.

Go suck your thumb.

1) I literally do not know what the hell you’re talking about.

2) Your description of players being given helmet choices as tyrannical is nonsensical.

3) why are you so mad?

Have a good’n McGill!

No offense McGill, but I don't see anything worth getting upset about here. The players have a choice...it isn't being forced on them. Those pads look funny but I don't think it takes anything away from the game. I'm sure they'll eventually do something to make them look more seamless.
Read the exchange..I was obviously talking about the future that Christian talked about in his post...not the stupid helmet pads he talked about. If players want to wear them, then fine with me.

I answered you less caustically than I did Marco because you weren't a smartass..

Guyton was drafted for RT...already stated by the Jones Family in the PC. Tyler Smith is taking over LT...also stated. He was playing LG...Pro Bowler and 2nd team All-Pro. WHO plays there? Sure Beebe can learn, but he's an already established high performer at OG. Multiple options exist. Van Pran and Limmer are still available and failing that, do what the Bears did and sign someone experienced.
What about Steele who Dallas just paid a big contract extension?

Read the exchange..I was obviously talking about the future that Christian talked about in his post...not the stupid helmet pads he talked about. If players want to wear them, then fine with me.

I answered you less caustically than I did Marco because you weren't a smartass..
Fair enough. I think Christian's take is a bit of an overreaction and won't happen, but I do agree with you that I would have no interest in a version of football that has been watered down that much.

Reactions: Ulysees E. McGill
Guyton was drafted for RT...already stated by the Jones Family in the PC. Tyler Smith is taking over LT...also stated. He was playing LG...Pro Bowler and 2nd team All-Pro. WHO plays there? Sure Beebe can learn, but he's an already established high performer at OG. Multiple options exist. Van Pran and Limmer are still available and failing that, do what the Bears did and sign someone experienced.
Were they moving Terrence Steele then?

VN Store

Back