Recruiting Football Talk VII

I’m going an Elite Eight of: beers in the fridge vs lawn stripes, jet flyover vs gaming moments, muscle cars vs xtreme tricks, and action movie vs finding money.

Final four of: lawn stripes vs jet flyover and muscle cars vs finding money.

Championship of jet flyover vs muscle cars

Winner: jet flyover every time.

Finding money was about the only thing that got me excited from those choices.

They need an old man version…

Things like “Sleeping thru the night without having to pee” and “When an 18-wheeler pulls in front of the douche that’s been following you too closely for miles on the interstate”.

There are Africanized honeybees in Alabama, yes, but their genetics will eventually diluted by the the local gene pool. It isn't like they are going to take over or anything. They are mostly a nuisance.
The are not really suited to live anywhere that experiences winter or has extended periods where the temperature doesn't get above 50F. Their metabolism is very high and they burn through food in the cold. If honey is being taken off their hive in an apiary it is likely that they will starve and not make it to spring.
They can survive and can have an advantage over local bees in states that have no winter like Florida, Texas, and California as they are prolific and reproduce faster than Europeans do. Because of the close proximity Africanized bees do get shipped to other states, my BIL had a hive of them in northern PA ( he ordered a package of bees from FL I think). It would be similar to gators, they could do well here about six to eight months a year.
Dont they make more honey?

The bees, not an Alabama Karen.

Reactions: knoxvol52
I went and helped a little!!
She's moving the goalposts now. Her dislike of DW is no longer about his performance as AD but because he doesn't represent UT with class. Others seem to agree by liking her post...so there are a handful of folks over there that don't seem to be living in reality.

I admit to know nothing on this topic. Other than baseball dudes think it is dumb and teams like Florida can lose forever and still be ranked.

Reactions: SmokinBob
She's moving the goalposts now. Her dislike of DW is no longer about his performance as AD but because he doesn't represent UT with class. Others seem to agree by liking her post...so there are a handful of folks over there that don't seem to be living in reality.
There are populations of people who don't like people in power. Especially if those people in power do not look like them.

Oh, I get the consternation. I just don't see many project QB's becoming THE answer. I think Penix can be a franchise guy given the right development. It comes from watching Green Bay do this right for a number of years. I agree on trading down and waiting a year or two on drafting a QB if they saw one they liked coming up that they could trade up to grab.
Penix IMO will be RGIII 2.0.

Reactions: knoxvol52

VN Store

Back