Recruiting Football Talk VII

But isn’t that because what Manning was good at takes more time to develop especially on a bad team? Cam was good at running which can cover a lot of mistakes and make a good defense work harder. Just hard to compare the two even though he tried.
Proven later when Robert Griffin had a phenomenal rookie season and looked primed to be the next great QB. Injuries took his wheels, but defenses had already figured most of his game out and adjusted. He didn’t have a second act to compensate and was below mediocre the rest of his time receiving NFL paychecks.

What I seem to recall is that when Coke was withdrawn and then reintroduced as "Classic," following the "New Coke" circus, corn sweetener (or something) had been substituted for sugar cane in the transition from Coke to Classic. I don't think that change would have been at all well received had the company simply changed the sweetener in Coke; but it was completely distracted from by the ruckus. "Classic," in fact, got applause when "it" was brought back. Made me wonder if that were intentional. Someone will correct me if I'm wrong. I don't drink soft drinks.
Coke hasn't been the same since.

The photos sure look like it. I've been to Oregon, Idaho, and British Columbia, and enjoyed all three, but never to Washington. I like almost everywhere I go. It makes all the difference to look for the positive and not expect it to be like home.

Speaking of Washington, if you missed it, check out this video, which involves some scenic sites in Washington and some major crazy: #153,713.
OK, that video was insane. what in the...

Reactions: Orange.
Contract supplier with a 1099. Problem solved.
From a tax perspective, I don't think they could get away with 1099'ing them.

And every player would have ample ($) reason to fight be being designated as a contractor.

Central point in being allowed contract status is freedom over how to get the job accomplished. Considering players are literally told and coached minute to minute...I don't see that going the schools' way.

We were in Belize 2009 and they had cokes still made with cane sugar. I’ve often wonder if is a US only thing or what🤷🏼‍♂️
I can’t drink sugared sodas without my diabetic feet going into spasms…but Mexican Cokes in the glass bottles doesn’t hurt them. They use cane sugar. It is a US thing tho they’ll occasionally release special batches with the original formula. Mountain Dew and Dr. Pepper also.

VN Store

Back