Recruiting Football Talk VII

@VolsDoc81TX or other VN medical professionals... my FIL has been recommended to Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy for 2 hours a day, 6 days per week, for 6 weeks to treat prostate issues that cause recurring issues with peeing blood and difficulty peeing. Any thoughts or resources we can read about the efficacy and effectiveness of this kind of treatment? TIA.
Prayers for healing.

Catamount is a regional colloquium of a mountain lion (Puma concolor). Other regional names for a mountain lion are: cougar, painter, panther, and puma.
That was one of the key questions to some quiz once posted here that said it could identify which part of the country one lived in by which colloquialisms one used. Some of the questions were rather meh iirc, but some like this one did real work.

A handler is only as good as his/her client’s ability to stay on-script. Cam conducted a career clinic of veering off into the ditch when the cameras were recording.
Now I understand, a year or so after, a squabble I recall from a thread. 🤔 Anyway, glad we're landing top QBs.

Last edited:
Reactions: VolsDoc81TX

VN Store

Back