Recruiting Football Talk VII

That series should have been on ESPN or the SEC Network. Games like that will generate more viewers and gain interest in college baseball, which is pretty cool. Advertise the crap out of it and get people interested. Everyone loves a top 5 match-up.... in any sport. That was a missed opportunity for the conference/networks.

(I know the TV programming is set before the season but that whole series should have been prime time viewing.)

Wouldn't of been on SECN because tennis championship is on the SECN
It didn't have to be at the same time. 🙄

*SECN women's tennis and then softball.

*ESPN, ESPN2, ESPNU, ESPN News..... someone could've carried a top 5 college baseball match up

Last edited:
It didn't have to be at the same time. 🙄

*SECN women's tennis and then softball.

*ESPN, ESPN2, ESPNU, ESPN News..... someone could've carried a top 5 college baseball match up
Pretty sure they set many of the national tv games before the season begins. That’s why our series last weekend against LSU was televised all 3 games. They expected a series between two top teams, but LSU isn’t good.

Edit: I see your follow up post. ESPN also has contracts with the NBA and NHL and finishing those playoffs.

Pretty sure they set many of the national tv games before the season begins. That’s why our series last weekend against LSU was televised all 3 games. They expected a series between two top teams, but LSU isn’t good.

Edit: I see your follow up post. ESPN also has contracts with the NBA and NHL and finishing those playoffs.
Our series with Mizzu looks like it's on TV next week.

VN Store

Back