Recruiting Football Talk VII

Hope getting and watching Knecht will convince Barnes to at least consider offensive prowess when recruiting and portal shopping. I'm glad we're great on defense, but I'm just anxious to have more than a couple of guys who can get to double figures most nights. We need scorers.
I think he thought JJJ and Santi would be more consistent.

The Grant and Admiral teams scored fine, I think Rick just did not expect those two guys to struggle like they do offensively.

The rest of the team is plenty good at scoring. Plenty of Barnes teams in the past had no problem scoring.

Hope they are aggressive tonight. I like it when JJJ takes it to the basket, he's really hard to stop if he does that. Not sure why he doesn't prefer to do that more often...

Rodman was the same way.

The fragile bros made fun of him...then he showed up with Carmen Elektra 😅

I'll never get why folks care what others wear or how it affects them. Hell, most of them probably wear rings on their fingers 😏 And if they ever showed up to see how native tribesmen adorn themselves, their heads would explode.

Some seriously bored folks looking for things to get riled up about that really believe any of this is new in human history lol
Does that really count? It’s like saying everyone made fan of Hugh Hefner being old and wrinkled until he showed up with playboy bunnies…. Those three had the same quality that brought in women….. being extremely rich and famous.

Reactions: LaagerVol

Thats-Gold-Jerry-Gold-Kenny-Bania-Seinfeld-Quote.gif

VN Store

Back