Recruiting Football Talk VII

Around The Horn today-- they had Bias Bilas on and they asked what team will have trouble on Friday................................................. Yep, you guessed it, he of course said TN....... said their big man will cause issues for us and if we have trouble scoring like we did against TX, which he said was a possibility, then we'd lose. Funny how it seemed it was a given that Creighton would just have a perfect game without any issues...

Was the ACC just better than everyone perceived them to be?

They only got 4 in and all are still alive, making up 25% of the SS.

Maybe folks were too quick to dismiss them. Not that Clemson will necessarily win this game, nor is it just about these 12 minutes. Just the first time I've looked at them as a conference in MM...doing dang well (so far)...though I hope every single one burns...except for NC State and Burns...

Was the ACC just better than everyone perceived them to be?

They only got 4 in and all are still alive, making up 25% of the SS.

Maybe folks were too quick to dismiss them. Not that Clemson will necessarily win this game, nor is it just about these 12 minutes. Just the first time I've looked at them as a conference in MM...doing dang well (so far)...though I hope every single one burns...except for NC State and Burns...
The ACC actually had Virginia go down in flames. I'm sure the other conferences would happily accept 80% of their teams making the Sweet Sixteen though.

Reactions: OrangenSC
"Fact check: Michigan GOP legislator posted about ‘illegal invaders’ at Detroit airport. It was Gonzaga’s March Madness team"

OH my, has Tennessee invaded Detroit yet?
It was the Gonzaga busses and that goof actually doubled down 😅

Some sort of illness that level of M*** conspiracy is. I get plenty are normal supporters, but some are lost beyond hope at this point and I really think they're just hoping to cash in on the fame that comes with being knighted (nited for Morans).

Okay, what’s the history behind it?
Just it being a Pat Summitt brainchild and something the fought long and hard to make a brand. I also explained how we used to have a separate womens athletic department and AD. And to the outside that seems sexist but in reality it got a lot of women into careers of sports management where they likely wouldn't have gotten those opportunities in traditional departments, and put people in sole focus and charge of womens sports at the university instead of attention being split with or second fiddle to mens sports.

When you actually think about what's best for womens athletics at the college level, imo, its having a separate brand and leadership group.

VN Store

Back