Recruiting Football Talk VII

They look like way better overall talented teams than we do. We need at least two players besides DK to step up BIG time in the Dance if we are going to win it. Some games we do get a couple of somebody elses going off, but we need it to happen consistently to win the NC or go the F4.
Nice trolling. I'm sure the fan police will be here in a second to tell you you aren't a real fan.

Where would he prefer to go?
Tee Higgins currently plays as a wide receiver for the Cincinnati Bengals. He expressed interest in joining the Tennessee Titans and reuniting with his former offensive coordinator, Brian Callahan. However, the path to making this happen is much more complicated due to the Bengals franchise tagging him.

They should have been working on that as soon as they figured out exactly what Dalton is...if Santi shot it like he has his whole career until now it would be absolutely deadly.

If Santi just hits 2 frickin shots Saturday it was a win despite Kentuckys outrageous shooting percentage.
i think Barnes needs to figure out where to get guys wide open shots based on how they are defending DK….. A lot of standing around watching from others…. Not a huge complaint but something that could definitely be better.

i think Barnes needs to figure out where to get guys wide open shots based on how they are defending DK….. A lot of standing around watching from others…. Not a huge complaint but something that could definitely be better.
In the last few games (aside from maybe UK), they’ve found open guys when DK was doubled. Vescovi found a wide open Aidoo for a dunk late against Auburn after they doubled DK. Against Bama, they doubled DK, 2-3 passes were made to JJJ for a huge wide open 3 late in that game. Against UK, DK took a couple of quick shots that weren’t within the offense. We also missed some shots.

I get DK is the guy, but I would like to see us run some action for Vesco and see a game where he puts up 10 threes.

Reactions: screenthis
If he had already been warned, he earned it. Can’t let these kids step out of base line and running their mouths. It will just keep escalating until a brawl breaks out.
Craziness. Kids talk all game long. And most never come close to a fight.

I played soccer in college and we talked crap all game. And that’s soccer.

Have him read a book called Devil’s Desk.
Basic premise is that a mining company opens a rift into another world where the Yetis and Sasquatches fled to when they were being hunted by man. Well, they have had centuries of hatred building up and want payback.
Author is Mark Tufo.
Kinda a gruesome book. Has a sequel too. But it is pretty good. I listened to the Audible audiobook version.
Did you miss that the kid is 12?

VN Store

Back