Recruiting Football Talk VII

Supposed to according to hard rules or tradition? If that's a rule in college baseball, that eye contact must be made before a pitch, then that's the rule and ya gotta respect it.

In football the QB is supposed to wait until the defense runs out onto the field and looks up and gets set as well...according to tradition. Eff that says Hype and UT football.

Unless it's an actual rule, the onus is on the other team to get their house in order. You step in the box...better be ready to hit. Step onto the field...better be ready for the ball to be snapped ASAP.

If it's illegal and can be enforced, then ALL GOOD - refs need to then enforce it. Seems like an officiating issue at that point. Folks will push it if not enforced.

The ultimate defense is the very simple "hand up". At least when I was playing, just putting your hand out would make the ump allow you time to get extra set before a pitch.
The announcers talked about it during either the Friday or Saturday game. The pitcher was set before the batter entered the box and the pitcher started his motion before the better was set. The ump stopped the pitch and warned the pitcher. I agree with the batter calling time, then the whole thing is moot.

Amazing how bad Denver has been since Peyton. Since 2015 they haven’t sniffed double digit wins.

Yet look at Tampa Bay without Brady. They won the NFC South. Beat the Eagles in the playoffs and almost beat Detroit to go to the NFC championship.
They lost a lot of talent as Peyton was leaving…. Tampa Bay kept most of the talent except qb.

I put a lot of money and effort into making my yard look nice. Mrs. Glitch helps out a ton too.

Sounds like it. More power to ya. No judgment here. I'm waaaaaaay on the other end of the spectrum. 😂

I think me having to keep my mother's 3 acres mowed on top of my yard is probably the culprit......at least partially.

Sounds like it. More power to ya. No judgment here. I'm waaaaaaay on the other end of the spectrum. 😂

I think me having to keep my mother's 3 acres mowed on top of my yard is probably the culprit......at least partially.
.3 acres definitely makes it more palatable. 😆

VN Store

Back