Recruiting Football Talk VII

Michigan is drooling at this new opportunity. Let the best hacker win - wifi gonna be hacked. (Comms could be a prevent for traditional sign stealing but tablets aren't really that great of an idea in a more uncontrolled environment - the NFL can regulate that).
First thought that crossed my mind. You know someone will do it. Hope our coach is smart enough to use this tech as a decoy/false info.

Reactions: OrangenSC
You're talking about Seaton I assume?...

Isn't this the same recruit the fan base torched on Social Media ?

Now they're clamoring for him to come here?...makes sense...
No idea. Or maybe Brazz has a connection to someone else?

Just the way it was worded it sounds like Brazzell would help push the next feller into the boat. Could be reading too much into it.

Either way, another addition sounds good to me.

You're talking about Seaton I assume?...

Isn't this the same recruit the fan base torched on Social Media ?

Now they're clamoring for him to come here?...makes sense...
Don't give fan reaction too much credit. The only time they matter is Saturdays in Neyland. They are not in the conversation with recruits at this time. If you think these recruits are thinking about the fans when they are making life decisions you are deceiving yourself.

First thought that crossed my mind. You know someone will do it. Hope our coach is smart enough to use this tech as a decoy/false info.

With public wifi at most SEC stadiums even if teams don't do it some individual could. And you wouldn't even have to get inside the stadium. You could set up outside. Grab the playbook for that game and save it for next week or what have you. If my team went to tablets I'd demand it have the wifi and bluetooth stripped and have a guy preload everyone's tablet manually but I don't want 100 wifi tablets with wifi/bluetooth cards. And it wouldn't be hard to have such a tablet customized or made. Basically make an LED ereader without wifi or bt.

As for comms... those can be intercepted too but the flip side is you can jam it even if you can't get into it.

VN Store

Back